Thursday, November 20, 2014

Miss Hitler 2014 Russian Online Beauty Pageant

                                      

This type of event is an atrocity in and of itself. One of the contestant women, according to the anchor of this report, had said something along the line that not loving made you invincible.

When I was a geeky teenager getting my heart broken by girls in school, I may have been susceptible to a BS theory like that,  I hate to admit. But reading what Jesus Christ first and then Paul the Apostle said about love, I am glad to say that I long repudiated that sicko mindset. 

These women definitely need to have their heads examined. As a matter of fact, the admiration for the sickest human monster in history is a great indicator of mental illness or worse, spiritual degeneration in a human soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment